A little about my colorways: I name all of my colorways for song or lyrics. Music is a huge love of my life, as are the fiber arts. If you aren’t sure what lyric or song the yarn you get is named after, it is kind of fun to go take a listen or to look up the artist. 🙂
Some Colors I think Would go well with Green River:
Boys of Summer
Green River Rocking Sock Yarn Particulars:
- 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon
- Fingering/Sock weight
- Approx. 437 yards / 400 m / 100g
- Recommended Needles: US 1 to 3 (2.25 – 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28-32 sts = 4” (10 cm)
- Recommended Hook: C to E (2.75 – 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 – 25 single crochet = 4” (10 cm)
- Care: Wash in cold water (machine or by hand) lay flat to dry.
Don’t worry, if we are out of stock, I will dye this up for you ASAP. 🙂 Looking for a different base in this color? Check out my product pages for Jazzy Aran, New Wave DK, Indie Singles, or Light and Upbeat DK, or email me at Lyricalfibers@gmail.com to do a custom request.
If you want to see other colors that are already dyed up, check out my yarn at TheHookandNeedleNook.com as well.
* This item is hand dyed, usually in batches of 3. I work very hard for uniformity, but it is best to make sure you have the amount needed for the project when you first purchase the yarn. I can dye a large amount to order if needed as well. Just order the amount you need and I will special dye them quickly and get them out to you.